M. Pavić's book "Writing Box" is in the trilingual parallel corpus of the European project ParCOLab, whose headquarters are in France. The site is intended for linguists, translators, students… The texts are given in parallel in Serbian, English, French and Spanish.
(TV Happy 15.10.2019)
Matica Srpska from Novi Sad has published a comprehensive collection entitled "Milorad Pavić: Citizen of World Literature", about the reception of Pavić's work across all languages, countries and continents. The editor of the volume is Ivan Negrišorac (Dragan Stanić, president of the Matica Srpska), while the reviewers are Jovan Delić and Petar Pijanović. The publication is accompanied by a large photo album from private archives, relating to the subject. Most of the photographs have now been published for the first time.
- MULTIMEDIA EXHIBITION "PAVIĆ FROM Z TO A" OPENED IN BELGRADE CITY LIBRARY
- EXHIBITION AT THE NATIONAL LIBRARY OF SERBIA
- In the year of Pavic's Jubilee, the Dictionary of the Khazar has been translated into 39th language – Tamil
- BOOKS, EXHIBITIONS, PANELS, INTERVIEWS
- Ballet premiere "Dictionary of the Khazars - Dream hunters", May 19th on the Main Stage of the National Theatre in Belgrade
- DICTIONARY OF THE KHAZARS IN PERSIAN